Sunday, March 12, 2017

C's Panama City Post

(This post was typed and dictated by 7-year-old C.)

Welcome to Panama City. Here four things that I did on one trip there. These are four topics: Sortis pool, Amador, Sortis bar, and favorite times. Let's start out with Sortis pool.

Sortis is a hotel that is fancy and expensive. I went to stay there for one night. That night we checked out the hotel. In the hotel they have a Rebounderz, mall and a sky part at the top of the hotel. OK, now we are going to talk about the pool. The pool is very fancy. They serve food and drinks to people. There is a bar and there is a 3-feet pool, a part where it's shallow, where there are houses, and there's a 4-feet pool, and there's a kiddie pool.

This picture here is a picture of me, my dad and my sister in a pool that I could barely stand in.


This is me just relaxing in the pool while my sister and daddy are talking.





Do you remember in the beginning of my post that I talked about the houses? Well, the houses were in shallow water that I talked about, and that's me with a towel over me because I was cold after swimming.


That's my sister covered in a towel, and behind her is a house on land and the bar.


This is me, my mom, and my sister. I'm wearing a towel over my head and a hat over it to keep it on. I look funny, don't I?!


We rode along the ocean on a little peninsula that goes out from Panama City, kind of like Florida in the USA.


In Amador, me and my family were pedal biking. My daddy was the steerer at first, and I was in the middle with my mom next to me, but she's not int he picture because she took this picture of us. Also, I'm the steerer right here, and my sister was sitting the the front, so it was kind of hard for me to see.


That's my sister. She looks hot! What is she staring at? It might be the ocean and how pretty it is. That's my hand steering.


Wow! Look at the rest of Panama City in the background. Panama City is very far away. It's across a big body of ocean. I wonder if there were any sharks in it.


We went to a little bar in Sortis, and my mom and dad got beer and wine, and we got water. We didn't expect them to give a little bowl of nuts that were salted. I love salted peanuts.


Here is me and my sister. We're climbing to a biiiiiiiiig climbing structure. When you finish climbing it, you get to go down a metal slide, but sometimes I need my parents' help because I don't know where to put my feet and hands.


This is the big climbing structure. Can you see me and my sister climbing? Well, my sister is wearing a purple shirt with a green skirt. And I'm wearing an orange shirt with a yellow skirt.


This is me going down the metal slide. It looks very fast.


Thank you for reading my blog. I had a wonderful time when I was there, and I loved sharing it with you. I hope that you feel like you were there, too. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment